Enhance Your Gaming Experience with 2-in-1-out 8K HDMI 2.1 Switcher
8K 60Hz, 4K@120/144/165Hz, HDR
The HD2-210X HDMI 2.1 switch is an excellent choice for gamers , it can easily upgrade your home entertainment, expanding your gaming display from a SINGLE HDMI port to TWO HDMI ports, supporting resolutions of up to 8K 60Hz and high refresh rates, including 4K 165Hz, 4K 144Hz, 4K 120Hz, and 1080p 240Hz.
It is HDMI 2.1 specification compliant, delivers a vivid, stunning picture and supports features such as Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Auto Low-Latency Mode (ALLM), Consumer Electronics Control (CEC), HDR 10, and Dolby vision. It is important to note that on PS5, HDMI 2.1 is required for stable and consistent VRR support.
The HD2-210X HDMI switch allows for an immersive and smooth gaming experience especially playing fast-paced games. Thus it is ideal for connecting multiple next-generation consoles or gaming PCs to your gaming monitor or 8K TV.
Challenges and solutions :
● Most of the gaming monitors have only one HDMI 2.1 port. As it cannot connect to two HDMI sources, an HDMI switch eliminates the need to plug and unplug HDMI cables behind your monitor constantly, preventing the HDMI port from being damaged.
● Although some gaming monitors already come with dual HDMI 2.1 ports, sometimes you need to go through your monitor settings to switch the input sources, which can be annoying. Is there a quicker way? This switch allows you to select the desired port by only one click on the select button.
How to Hook Up Multiple Game Consoles to One Monitor/TV?
High-end HDMI 2.1 Switch HD2-210X with future-proof 8K@60Hz also supports PS5 4K@120 and Esports console 4K@144, 165. It can easily connect multiple sources to a single display. No software/hardware configuration or complicated settings required.
Benefits of using HDMI 2.1 switch in gaming?
- 【Enhance your gaming experience】
For e-sports games where every second matters, low refresh rate can cause picture lag, greatly affecting the player’s performance.
- This HDMI 2.1 switch HD2-210X is especially designed for Esports consoles, giving you 8K@60 high resolution output during the game. It also supports 4K@120, 144, 165 high frame rate, ensuring your game sources can be effectively switched.
- 【Ultra-High-Definition 8K Resolution】
It features dual HDMI 2.1 input ports and one HDMI 2.1 output port, perfect for new 8K displays with only one HDMI 2.1 input port! You can set up 2 Esports consoles at the same time, effortless operation with manual switching.
- 【Plug n play & Hassle-free】
It releases you from plugging and unplugging HDMI cables, and avoids damage to the HDMI interface between the cable and the main unit. Therefore, it extends the lifespan of HDMI devices.
- 【Wild compatibility】
It supports multiple devices such as TVs, projectors, monitors, notebooks, PCs, AV receivers, streaming boxes, game consoles, PlayStation® (PS4/PS5), Xbox® (One/Series S/Series X), Blu-ray players and more.
Great features about Trans’ HDMI 2.1 switch?
•Supports video resolution up to 8K@60hz
•Supports HDMI variable refresh rate 4K@165, 144, 120, 60Hz
•Powered by HDMI
•Supports Video Data Rate 48Gbps
•Supports Dolby Atmos by HDMI
•Supports Video Data Rate 48Gbps
•HDCP 2.3 compliant
•Plug and play, no audio and video delay
How to choose a switch when most of my gaming devices are HDMI 2.0 4K@60Hz?
You can take a look at Trans’ HDMI 2.0 switch series (HD2-311/HD2-314/HD2-410ARC/HD2-417/HD2-419ARC). Based on your needs, there are several kinds of applications to choose from, such as 3-inputs / 4-inputs / manual control/ IR remote control / touch screen / automatic switching, etc.
HD2-311/ HD2-314 is a HDMI 2.0 switch with 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI output for various HDMI devices. It is lightweight and easy to setup, and supports 4K@60Hz / HDR. You can push the button to select your preferred source device.
HD2-419ARC HDMI 2.0 switch is a switch with 4 inputs. It is equipped with ARC pass through. Hence, with an ARC-supported TV, audio from input 1~input 3 is able to send audio signals to ARC soundbar when input 4 connects to ARC soundbar. Both input and output adopt the highest specification of HDMI 2.0 4K@60 / HDR, and you can manually choose whichever inputs you want with the button on the box.